Friday 29 March 2013

CURRENT COLOUR OBSESSION: CORAL

All things coral

All things coral by desiree-han-electronik featuring nars cosmetics

Hello there everyone! How is everyone doing?
Spring is here and I'm so excited to start wearing bright colours and pastels on my face! This spring, I'm in LOVE with CORAL! The colour just represents the beauty of spring. I was never a fan of the colour Coral fashion wise but including Coral in my make up looks have definitely got me all hyped up for spring this year!

Some of my favourite coral looks:


Love the whole thick lashes, peachy coral cheeks and coral lips look.
So pretty!


I love how Scarlett Johanson is rocking this look! 
I love the copper eyes and a pop of a bright coral lip.


This is one of my favourite look because
 I love the softness of a light pastel peach shade on the lips and a matte neutral face.
Peach is definitely an alternative colour to wear if you find coral too intimidating.


This is a more bolder coral lip look compared to the first look.
Love the winged liner and coral lips combo. The coral lips definitely give pin up make up an exciting trendy twist!

After catching up with the coral trend I have included some of my favourite coral cheek and lip products into my daily looks and I'm simply head over heels in love with this trend :D

Here are some of my favourite products thus far:
Top L-R :
 Cherie mini lipstick in Misty Orange
Essence's REBELS collection lip & cheek pot in Peach Punk
Yadah Angel lip tint in Juicy Red

Bottom L-R :
NYX Blush in Peach
Benefit's Coralista

This Cherie lipstick is really mini and could fit almost anywhere!
Priced at only $2.80 it's really affordable for such a pigmented lipstick. I haven't seen this brand Cherie around anywhere so I thought I'd give it a try! I bought mine at 
Valley Point shopping centre at a store called Green Apple Pharmacy. They have pretty interesting products there so you might wanna check it out when you are near by!
 #01-09


Essence's REBELS collection lip & cheek pot in Peach Punk is my all time favourite Essence product! if you haven't heard about Essence, you are seriously missing out! Essence if a make up brand from Germany that retails in Watsons. They do an array of make up and many are often under $10! I love their products because they don't test on animals if im not wrong. You can't go wrong with Essence because with the quality and it's price, it's unbeatable!
Here are some of the Essence counters in Watsons Singapore:

Ngee Ann City:
 391 Orchard Road, Takashimaya Shopping Centre #B2-06 to 09
 Singapore 238872

Lucky Plaza:
 304 Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza #B1-27/41, 28/40, 29/39 & 30
Singapore 238863 

SMU: 
70 Stamford Road, Singapore Management University #B1-24
Singapore 178901

Parklane Shopping Mall:
 35 Selegie Road, Parklane Shopping Mall #01-11/12
Singapore 188307

Anchorpoint:  
370 Alexandra Road, Anchorpoint #B1-23
Singapore 159952

Bedok Central: 
Blk 211 New Upper Changi Road #01-735
Singapore 460211

Parkway Parade: 
80 Marine Parade Road, Parkway Parade #B1-14/15/16
Singapore 449269

Sun Plaza: 
30 Sembawang Road, Sun Plaza #01-32/33/42/43
Singapore 779088

Choa Chu Kang Lot 1: 
21 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4, Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall #02-07
Singapore 689812

Rivervale Mall: 
11 Rivervale Cresent, Rivervale Mall #02-13/14
Singapore 545082

Beauty World Centre: 
144 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Beauty World Centre #B1-11/12
Singapore 588177

Plaza Singapura:
 68 Orchard Road, Plaza Singapura #B2-06
Singapore 238839

IMM Building: 
Jurong East Street 21, IMM Building 2 #01-53
Singapore 609601



Yadah Angel lip tint in Juicy Red

This is my favourite easy to apply lip tint! I received this in one of my very first Vanity Trove. If you don't know what's Vanity trove, I will link Vanity Trove's websste HERE. This lip balm does not taste horrible at all when I accidentally apply to much on and it gets into my lips. It's a red tint but I find that it's more of a orange-gy red colour. Perfect if you wanna wear subtle coral on the lips.

NYX Blush in Peach 
is my go to blush if I can't think of what blush to wear. This shade was my very first blush purchased from NYX and I never looked back :D Peach is an alternate way to coral and this peach shade just compliments my skin tone so much & it keeps me from looking pale!

Benefit's Coralista
Personally I don't like blushes with sparkles but this coral blush seems like a beautiful universal coral shade that anyone can pull off. I got mine in a set with other Benefit sample products from Gmarket.

I hope you enjoyed this post & let me know what's your current colour obsession this spring!
It would mean so much if you continue to stay tune for my next post! 
Lots of love,
DESIREE XOXO













No comments:

Post a Comment