Wednesday 20 November 2013

AN AFFORDABLE FIND: DAISO - CHARCOAL MASK + REVIEW

I am a big fan of exfoliation, unclogging pores, removing dirt etc etc. So when I found this when 3 years ago at Daiso, I bought it. For years I didn't give it much attention to it. I lost my very first tube. But the other day while walking in the beauty aisle at Daiso, it caught my eye again. I thought, heck! It's just $2!


For a mask that's only $2 it does quite a good job at removing my dead skin on my face. 

These are the ingredients:

Normally when it comes to really affordable items you need to be careful with the ingredients. I try to stay away from parabens because I herd it's pretty bad for your skin.


 I have dry to normal skin but it didn't leave me skin super dry and tight. The mask drys fast when applied, so you have to work fast. It's sticky and can be a bit difficult to evenly spread the mask over your skin smoothly. I put it on for 10-15 mins till it completely dries and you can feel it tightening like normal peel of masks do. It was a bit of a pain trying to peel off the mask because it clings onto little facial hairs on my face.

It removed dead skin and left my skin feeling somewhat smooth. Smooth enough to probably apply foundation smoothly. It didn't remove my blackheads though. Then again, the black heads on my nose are almost impossible to remove, I have tried so many products yet none of them work. But if you have easy to remove black heads, do give this a try!

 I did apply it all over so when I removed it, I did realize my skin appeared more brighter. I think the mask managed to remove all the excess dull dead skin, revealing new brighter skin. All in all, my skin did feel significantly softer.

For a mask priced at such a price, I don't seem to be able to find a con. Plus it contains charcoal, which I herd is good your your skin and also removing dirt. A mask with skin care benefits + an extremely affordable price tag. What's not to like? Plus Daiso can be found all over Singapore and from what I see, you can find them in easily around Singapore.

I hope this review helped you decide if you would wanna try it when you find yourself in Daiso one day. I highly recommand you to give it a try. You might just liek it! Meanwhile, I shall leave you with a picture of me covered in the mask:
hahaha :D

That's all for today's post!

 hope you enjoyed this post & let me know how was your experience with the mask.
What are your favorite masks?

PS. I f you like these kind of posts, do let me know by commenting :D
It would mean so much if you continue to stay tune for my next post! 
Lots of love,
DESIREE XOXO



1 comment:

  1. Hello may i know which daiso outlet did you buy it from? Because i searched vivocity, jcube and ssc ones but cant find them

    ReplyDelete